My deepest concern is to keep you protected and safe; however, even with all of my mitigation efforts, bodywork involves maintained touch and close physical proximity over an extended period of time, there may be an elevated risk of disease transmission, including COVID-19. If you do not feel comfortable with this risk, please contact me to cancel/reschedule. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at (907)795-6545.
In accordance with current CDC guidance, face coverings are optional in the clinic and during your session at this time. This policy is subject to change at the discretion of our clinic or if COVID-19 community risk levels increase to "High". If you have tested positive within 10 days, are feeling unwell with any illness, or have a recent known exposure please contact me to reschedule.
If you answer yes to any of these questions we will need to reschedule your session. Please call 907-795-6545 to reschedule. Thank you for your honesty and understanding.
Do you have a current COVID-19 test pending?
Have you been confirmed positive for COVID-19?
If yes, please reschedule once it has been 10 days since your positive result and you are asymptomatic.
Are you currently experiencing, or have you recently experienced, any acute respiratory illness symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath?
Have you knowingly been in close contact with anyone who has been confirmed positive for COVID-19? NOTE: CDC defines “close contact” as less than 6’ feet for 15 minutes or more within 24 hr period.
If YES, have you received two (2) negative tests or self isolated for 14-days.
• If you answer yes to any of the COVD-19 screening questions listed above please contact me to reschedule your appointment.
• A face mask is optional at this time as long as all answers to the above questions are "NO".
• Upon entry please wash your hands with adequate soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
• There will not be any drinking water or cups available. Please bring what you need with you.
• Social distance, a minimum of six feet distance, between yourself and any other patients or practitioners.
• Payment: Credit Card, Check or Cash is accepted.
• Hand Sanitizer will be provided in the treatment room for your convenience.
• If after visiting our clinic you learn you or someone in your household tests positive for COVID-19 please notify me immediately.
• There is an implied risk with receiving services at this time. If you do not feel comfortable with this risk, please contact me to reschedule. Until further notice there will be no cancellation fees for COVID reasons.
• Reservations only. No walk-ins.
• Any person experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or recent contact with anyone with COVID-19 may not enter the clinic.
• Patients will wash their hands immediately upon entry.
• As a service provider, I will wash my hands frequently, including before and after each patient according to CDC guidelines.
• All necessary supplies for patients and clinic to wash hands will be provided.
• Practitioners will wear a face mask if requested by patients.
• Social distancing of at least six-feet between patient-practitioner pairs will be practiced.
• All frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected after each patient with EPA approved disinfectant to Kill COVID-19: treatment table, face rest, bolsters, iPad, card reader, computer, desk in treatment room, chairs in treatment room, client personal item bin, light switches, door knobs, pens, toilet, sanitizer pump, sinks and faucets, etc.
• All linens a patient comes in contact with during their appointment will be changed before the next patient and properly cleaned before use again.
• A window will be slightly open or a HEPA air filtration system will be used to improve ventilation.
• If a person tests positive with COVID-19 within 14 days of their visit to the clinic, they must notify their practitioner so the clinic can take appropriate action.
• If I, as the service provider, start to display symptoms consistent with COVID-19 I will immediately close Morningsky Myofascial Release LLC and isolate until cleared to work by a medical professional.